Digital Acquisition Manager
Headquarters: Birmingham, AL
View all Fleetio jobs →
We’re looking for a highly technical and results-driven Digital Acquisition Manager to join the Fleetio Team. The Digital Acquisition Manager is responsible for strategizing, executing and measuring integrated digital media campaigns across multiple paid channels in an effort to drive inbound lead generation.
Are you passionate about A/B testing, strategizing Quality Score improvements, minimizing cost per lead and testing new paid channels? Then we’d love to chat! Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
- Strategize, create and optimize paid media campaigns against established KPIs
- Track, measure and report paid media performance
- Evaluate and recommend new paid media opportunities and tests
- Build demand generation campaigns, conduct keyword and audience research, review and edit ad creative/copy and manage bids to maximize return across keywords and audiences
- Effectively manage campaign budgets
- Ability to work with web designers to create and test landing pages that convert
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and execution opportunities
- Establish proper paid media analytics and tracking through current or new technologies
- Technical SEO skills are a huge plus!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Be a part of an incredible, fun team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio the successful, high-growth company it is. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (we already have paying customers in over 50 countries).
- Work from our HQ in Birmingham, AL or wherever you’d like as a part of our strong remote working culture.
- 3–5 years of experience managing paid media campaigns on platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, AdRoll, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of multiple campaign types - search, display, retargeting, social media, etc.
- Current Google Adwords certification
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics as it pertains to campaign metrics, measurement and conversion
- Ability to strategize and execute improvements around cost per click, Quality Score, cost per lead, cost per acquisition and other important KPIs
- A detail-oriented personality who knows that the little things are what make or break campaigns
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write compelling ad copy and A/B test campaigns
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- Receive meaningful equity as an early employee
- Generous PTO policy, flexible remote working environment
- Mac laptop and whatever tools you need
Apply for this position
Apply via Workable: https://www.workable.com/j/07A51C4A19