Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. We recently raised a $21M Series B round
and are on an exciting trajectory as a company.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, your job is to engage with customers in large organizations to help them achieve their goals with the Fleetio platform. You'll establish a strong rapport with key stakeholders, leverage your deep knowledge of the fleet industry and outline precise solutions to complex problems. You'll be working with users at every level of the organization, including C-Level executives, to keep them educated, engaged, and ready to renew.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers representing a diverse set of customer industries and geographies. You will work directly with several Fleetio teams such as Sales, Support, and Product Strategy and be a critical player in driving long-term customer success at Fleetio.
We’re looking for a personable, detail-oriented, and persistent team member who excels at keeping customers engaged in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. Someone who genuinely cares about their customer and helps them achieve their goals. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
What you'll be doing
- Be the primary relationship for a global portfolio of Fleetio customers with large fleets.
- Organize and execute a customer-specific rollout plan, assisting with consultations, training and product configuration.
- Plan and execute an effective and proactive outreach strategy that increases engagement and feature adoption.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers allowing you to advise on ways to get more value from our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with customers to establish their key performance indicators, track their progress and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Research, craft, and host effective strategic meetings with customers (QBR, Product Roadmap Updates, etc).
- Work to identify and/or develop cross-sell opportunities to help fleets streamline their operations and consolidate additional workflow into the Fleetio platform.
- Internally advocate for your customer's needs and issues.
- Manage your customer's expectations, making sure they are heard and expressing empathy, while effectively managing their account escalations.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to focus on a disruptive product offering that is at the center of Fleetio's market strategy.
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects who are leading the global transportation industry.
- Be part of an incredible team of A-players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We're a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- This position can work remotely within the United States or from our awesome HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL!
- Collaborate in a transparent environment where you are provided the necessary tools, processes, and encouragement to excel every day.
- You get to be heard by colleagues who are eager to apply the best practices and ideas you bring to the table and who will share theirs as well.
- Thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to give your customers the proper care and attention they need to be successful.
More about our team and company
- Ideally, our top candidate has spent 5+ years excelling in the fleet / automotive space. You're a master of the jargon and have a solid understanding of the ecosystem.
- Level up if you have experience in Customer Success at a SaaS company training and onboarding Enterprise customers, as well as increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- You have experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), online project management tools (e.g., Asana), internal communication tools (e.g., Slack), Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- You enjoy and are comfortable interacting with every level of customer. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You aren't just completing tasks, you're also thinking strategically about the big picture.
- Your work is meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- Proven ability to use metrics to identify needs as well as to tell a compelling story.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter who can work autonomously.
- Empathy. You want to help and serve our customers to become natural Fleetio evangelists.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and improve organizational systems. If there’s a way to reduce redundant work, you’re on it.
- The ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.
- Comfortable with change, experimenting and trying new ideas.
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012