FingerprintJS is a fully remote company with a strong open-source culture. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from freelancers to publicly traded companies.
Our team is small, ambitious and globally distributed (from Argentina to Russia). We’re both very technical and very friendly.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building React apps and server-side APIs.
What we’re looking for 👀 :
- Good understanding of networking protocols.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL 🐘.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Fluent English.
Don’t be afraid to apply even if you’re missing a few bullet points in there!
- Back-end: TypeScript, Node, Express.
- Front-end: TypeScript, React, Storybook.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
What we offer:
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options.
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below questions to email@example.com:
- How have you contributed to open-source?
- How would you represent a mathematical vector in TypeScript? Please provide a basic implementation that supports core operations (cross product, dot product etc).
We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.