we believe that people should feel able to invest their time at work in a meaningful way.
However, in modern organizations, people instead experience constant delays, misunderstandings, and poor results every day due to communication barriers, complicated tools, and error-prone manual tasks.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You simplify our customers' workflow. As a member of our interdisciplinary product squads, you take part in building outstanding features. You revolutionize how customers receive and manage feedback.
- You take full ownership of planning, technical conception, implementation, testing, and releasing of new functionality. You monitor the progress of your team, overcome obstacles and manage expectations.
- You contribute to our well-oiled development machine. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy. You work together with our DevOps chapters. You design functionality and put test scenarios in place. You review the code of peers, share your experiences, and refactor your code.
You’re good at
- You’re an experienced Full Stack Engineer with 5+ years of developing feature-rich SPAs using Node, React, Websockets & MongoDB.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team. You know how to explain complex tech to non-tech people and how to communicate with various stakeholders to ensure everyone is up to date
- You are skilled in validating requirements, translating UI/UX design of complex features into a technical concept, breaking this down into an action plan, and successfully executing it together with your team.
- You hold yourself to a high coding standard. You write reliable, performant, and easy-to-understand code. You are experienced in using best practices like DDD, TDD, and CD. You are keen to become even better.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, we are looking for someone to work 40 hours a week with 6 hours of overlap of 9am to 5pm (UTC +1) to ensure a sufficient time overlap with our team members, customers and partners.
- Home office setup: get 1000€ for a new computer, webcam, standing desk-whatever improves your office setup.
- Yearly team retreats. We all travel together once a year (in normal times) to have fun and get to know each other.
- 30 days holiday. Everyone needs to enjoy time outside work.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️