we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective asset review management system. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You are our master of Lead Generation. You nurture and scale our successful inbound marketing funnels and provide our sales team with relevant leads.
- You track and analyze our inbound funnels to find insights. You analyze our lead channels and dive deep into data to uncover untapped opportunities.
- You drive forward rapid experimentation. You formulate hypotheses on how to improve our inbound funnels and use lean methodologies to test and iterate on ideas quickly.
- You implement new lead generation channels. You build new inbound lead generation channels based on successful experiments.
You’re good at
- You are passionate about building and owning inbound funnels. You know what is needed to build and grow lead generation channels, and you know how to find and pull growth levers.
- You are goal-oriented. You are at your happiest and most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach it.
- You enjoy working with data. You love to work with tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs and spreadsheets to acquire and analyze data to generate performance insights at every level of a funnel.
- You generate great hypotheses. You combine funnel analysis with best practice research to formulate hypotheses for improvements or experiments that have a great chance of increasing lead volume.
- You have a deep knowledge of SEO. You have an extensive knowledge of On-page, Off-page, and Technical SEO. You can build and manage long lists of keywords and you are familiar with long-form blog content.
- You can use paid ads to get results. You can launch and optimize various PPC campaigns across platforms such as Google Search, Facebook retargeting, Linkedin, Capterra and more to win valuable leads.
- You like to collaborate with others. You can outline requirements, provide input and give feedback to our content management team to create the content needed to build out or improve our inbound funnels.
- You can move forward with execution yourself. You do not let resource bottlenecks slow you down if something is important. You are willing and able to dive into content execution yourself to get things done.
- You are based in Europe.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German or French would be a bonus.
- You have previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for marketing. You love to build and grow marketing channels and get things done.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and fast iterations.
- You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. We use WordPress, Google Docs, Slack, Asana, Hangouts -and of course Filestage- to communicate efficiently.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️