We are EVELO (www.evelo.com), an 8-year old electric bike company, focusing on helping people stay active and live a healthy lifestyle. We design, build and sell electric bikes direct-to-consumer all over the U.S. We have a tight-knit, fully distributed team of about 8 people spread out around the country.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious individual who want a job with direct impact and responsibility to join our team. Flexible work environment, competitive salary, up to 4 weeks of paid vacation, and stock options.
=== WHAT’S THE JOB? ===
- Managing our website content (changes, updates, new content, etc.)
- Growing our email list and overseeing email marketing campaigns
- Overseeing regular sales promotions and new product launches
- Developing content for our visitors and SEO purposes
- Brand management - manage how we position ourselves and talk to our customers through all mediums.
- Coordinating external resources - developers, paid search managers, writers
=== WHO YOU ARE ===
We’re looking for a professional who is communicative, enthusiastic and wants to get their hands dirty. As a small team, it’s important that you are willing to wear more than one hat and do what’s necessary to get the job done.
- Experience with at least 3 or 4 out of the following 5 marketing disciplines: Paid Search, Email Marketing, PR, Content Marketing, SEO. Must be able to demonstrate specific examples.
- Possess a data-driven mindset - you know that any strategy needs to be backed with numbers, tracked carefully, and driven by data.
- Enjoy working remotely and have the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Have experience working with marketing budgets between $150K - $500K / year.
- Experience working with Shopify and with at least 2 out of these tools: Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush
You can live anywhere in the world, but must have experience working with U.S. consumers. Must be available at least 70% during regular U.S. business hours.
You need to love what you do, have opinions, work well in a team, and get excited about marketing & growth.
Bonus: a great sense of design & UX, and enough to be dangerous with HTML/CSS.
=== BENEFITS ===
- Work remotely from anywhere.
- Competitive salary - starting at $65K/year.
- 3 weeks vacation 1st year, increased to 4 weeks from Year 2. Plus about 8 holidays.
- Equity share - you’ll receive stock options after 1 year with the company.
- Work in a meaningful industry at a company that improves the lives of its customers.
- Free electric bike if you're in the U.S.
=== I'M INTERESTED ===
Great! We'd love to hear from you. To apply, please follow these directions:
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing Manager Position
a. Cover letter or a short 1-2 minute introductory video
b. Resume / CV
3. Responses to the following questions:
a. What are the 2-3 of the best marketing tactics you've implemented in your previous positions? Please describe.
b. When it comes to marketing, what do you consider yourself great at? Pretty good at? Would prefer to delegate and pass on to others?
c. Where are you located and what has been your experience with remote work?
d. Please describe how you envision a typical day as a Marketing Manager at EVELO to look like? Feel free to base it on your past experience.
We look forward to reviewing each and every application and will get back to you shortly with the next steps, if it seems like a good fit.