Is this the job for you?
* If you are an energetic go getter who never gives up on a problem until it is solved, we want you!
* If you crave variety, new challenges, and a fun work environment with an awesome team in a growing business with tons of career potential, this could be the job you’ve been looking for!
* If you want a team that was working remotely before COVID, working remotely during COVID, and will be working remotely after COVID, this is team for you!
* If your idea of a good day includes ensuring client expectations are correctly set, helping internal teams to set priorities and meet deadlines, and communicating project needs to all involved parties, this is the place for you!
*Who Are We: eThink Education is a rapidly growing technology company with a passion for customer service. We work in education technology, so you or your family might already be using our products in K-12, Higher Education, or Corporate applications. Our product is cloud based and open source, which means we are fresh and fun – not a bureaucratic crew of outdated stuffed shirts sitting around tweaking screens on some software originally developed before WiFi.
What would you do:
* Be the first person the client interacts with after sales.
* Understand client needs and set expectations for timeframe, deliverables, and training.
* Build a thorough project plan for each client, set due dates for tasks, and work internally to communicate client’s needs and project deadlines.
* Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders on the eThink team and the client and ensure that both parties understand meeting goals and prerequisites.
* Be the primary contact for the client through their official Go Live and ensure all client project goals are completed. Facilitate a smooth hand off to support.
* Roll up your sleeves and help clients with configurations, troubleshooting, and other concerns as needed to ensure project success.
What we promise: It won’t be boring. You will have new challenges all the time. Your hard work will not go unnoticed or unrewarded. Your suggestions will be heard and your voice will matter.
What we need from you:
* Intimate knowledge of an LMS such as Moodle, Moodle Workplace, Totara, Canvas, Schoology, D2L, or a similar product
* PMP certification or the equivalent in work experience
* Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree, unless you have a really good story!
* Superior email and phone communication skills with an affinity for customer service
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* A lot of patience, the ability to explain the same thing several times, and a good sense of humor