Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
You’ll work directly with senior leadership and other stakeholders around the company to unlock insights from our large pool of data. Your exploratory and targeted analyses will inform decisions across both of our award-winning apps, Balance and Elevate, and for the business as a whole. Because the work is mission-critical for our company, we’re looking for an experienced Lead Data Analyst who is passionate about finding the story that data has to tell. As a senior member of our team, you’ll influence the direction of our products and our analytics team.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in North or South America.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- You’ll understand broad business context in order to find meaningful insights that drive product and business-unit decisions
- You’ll mentor fellow analysts, helping them grow their skills, and be open to learning from your teammates as you continue to grow your own skills
- You’ll introduce new ideas to help the team iterate on process and tools
- You’ll have the opportunity to work as a generalist across every piece of the business
- You have 6+ years of professional experience in data analytics
- You have experience with cohort analysis
- You are an expert in SQL
- You have experience partnering with product teams on A/B testing
- You communicate clearly with stakeholders that aren’t analytics experts
- You can identify areas for investigation and drive projects to completion without a manager always directing your work
- You stay up-to-date with the latest data analytics tools and processes
- Expertise in query optimization
- Experience with mobile app analytics
- Experience with subscription services
- Interest in mental health, brain training, and meditation
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density, and we invest a lot of time and care into the hiring process. Your resume will be reviewed by a human, so we encourage you to keep resumes short (one page should do), double-check for grammar errors, and submit it as a PDF.
During the interview process, you can expect conversational-style sessions, some with a technical focus, and a deep dive session using SQL.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.