Marketing Manager Job Post - Full Time - Remote
Must be located: Europe
Visit company website
View all CVEDIA jobs
CVEDIA helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
CVEDIA is seeking an experienced and pasionate Marketing Manager located in the Eastern USA/Canada or European region to contribute to our growth. This position will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of our holistic marketing strategy. They will build off the existing brand voice and help guide us into a outcomes oriented marketing strategy.
- Oversee development implementation of the marketing strategy including brand, direct marketing, partner marketing, sales enablement, social media, events, and PR.
- Develop integrated communication campaigns to create awareness, build pipeline, activate referrals, cross-sell/up-sell and create lifelong happy clients.
- Work closely with Management to define marketing goals and resource appropriately to achieve them.
- Identify and pursue effective marketing channels that drives exposure and sales.
- Passion for working in a fully virtually distributed remote startup environment
- Enthusiasm to contribute to a rapidly growing and innovative company culture
- Native Level Proficiency of English
- Act as an owner and take responsibility of their own success.
Instructions on How to apply apply for this Sales position:
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your application to jobs at Cvedia dot com
More information about us: https://syncity.com
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.