As a Director of Optimization at Cro Metrics, you'll be a player/coach overseeing a team of people who provide strategy, account and project management for our clients. Your primary role is to enable your team to drive success for our clients through Conversion Rate Optimization programs, which include analytics, A/B/n testing and personalization.
Who we’re looking for
- 10+ years of professional experience working in digital marketing, preferably with some agency experience
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing others. This is primarily a people management position. You will work with a team of high performers, so enabling their success should be the primary reason you’re interested in this position.
- Demonstrated extremely strong presentation and (written, verbal) communication skills.
- A passion for using data to improve user experiences
- Hands-on experience running Conversion Rate Optimization programs, either client-side or via an agency
- Worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely like working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- Matching 401k on the first 4% of income subject to a 3 month waiting period
- Healthcare coverage via reimbursement
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Liberal vacation policy, semi-annual all-hands workcation
- All the professional gear you need to be successful (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling blackwire headset)