Do you have a passion for education? Do you believe in the value of a coach to take a person’s natural ability and elevate it to a higher level of success? Are you persuasive when you have passion behind your purpose? Then this might be a great fit for you...
Please read on if you have been described by others as: driven, a team player, a person who likes to be compensated what they are worth, have a competitive streak and like to win, a person who makes great things happen for themselves.
Crimson is seeking a strategic, results-oriented, collaborative, and tech-savvy Sales Manager to join its US based team, with an office in San Francisco. We’re looking for someone with drive, collaboration and curiosity as the key characteristics.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Identifying and interacting with prospective leads/customers, who are both students and parents/guardians, by introducing the Company, our values, and documenting the results of the calls within our CRM tool
- Establishing rapport with new leads via phone and email to initiate sales consultations
- Conducting consultations and academic assessments in a professional manner
- Presenting, promoting and pitching Crimson products as per the company sales process to incoming customers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Consistent and timely onboarding of new clients to the Service Delivery Team as per Crimson’s new client onboarding process
- Contacting existing clients to inform them about new developments within Crimson’s products (upsell)
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Continuously improving sales techniques and industry knowledge
Business Development & Lead Generation
- Working with the Local Area and Digital Marketing Teams to develop/enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will leads to an increase in leads and sales
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos and Crimson seminars
- Researching potential organizations and markets for lead generation/partnerships
- Occasionally attending industry events where relevant and provide feedback and information on market trends
- Ensuring that data is diligently and accurately entered/managed within Crimson’s CRM system
- Maintaining effective communication with the Accounts team to ensure timely accounts receivables
- Educating the global sales team on local market nuances in the education space
- Providing feedback and suggestions on how to improve sales processes
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years Sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce & Hubspot
- Strong storytelling skills
- Experience public speaking
- Experience with higher education or a deep understanding of the college & MBA application process
- An interest in changing the world through education
If this sounds like you, and the idea of working on exciting projects with a talented team and cutting edge technologies sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch and apply today!
We'd love to hear from you!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.