We are a SaaS startup, working on an exciting process builder & management tool, that helps companies run their processes on autopilot, with step-by-step tasks, a bit like Zapier.
We are a funded startup and already have an MVP done, and now want to speed up the development.
Our tech stack includes React.js, Node.js, Express, AWS, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Docker. This is a long-term, full-time, engagement (30 hrs a week minimum). In case the collaboration works well you'll be given the opportunity to get a share in the startup after a few months.
- Full Stack development
- You'll join 3 other amazing developers who have been working on the product
- Work with the product manager and UX designer to come up with the best way to design and implement a feature.
- Give technical feedback and input on the UX designer and Product manager, tester, i.e. point out issues, missing user stories, etc.
- Backend: You have at least 1 year of experience with Node.js plus a popular framework like express / hapi / koa /etc (or 3 years if the Backend is your focus) and at least 1 year with typescript.
- Frontend: You have at least 1 year of experience with React. (or 2 years if the frontend is your focus)
- Ideally, you worked on a B2B SaaS app, or similar, before.
- Database: Experience with PostgreSQL or similar and able to properly design a normalized database using migrations.
- Ability to view problems and solutions from both a higher level and with respect to the architecture. Hence, consistency, holistic thinking are paired with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and reasonably fluent in English.
- We are open to talent from anywhere in the world and your working hours are very flexible. We only require that for at least 3 days a week, 3 of your working hours overlap the hours of 13:00-19:00 in Germany to facilitate team meetings (we try to keep meetings to a minimum).
- We are not looking for an agency at the moment and subcontracting of some of your work is not allowed.
Question? Or apply right away?
If you have any questions about this position, don't hesitate to contact us email@example.com (not: .com).
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, no motivation letter is required. We will send you some short screening questions to answer, which we will use to select a shortlist of candidates that we will interview. A skill test is part of the process.