CodeLathe, (an Austin, TX, USA based company) is looking for a passionate technical support/sales engineer to provide technical support and sales demos for our customer base around the world. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Perform Manual and Automated test of CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Tonido) before release
- Test CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Tonido) before release
- Review requirements specifications and technical documents to provide feedback
- Identify the test scenarios and write test plan documents based on functional requirements
- Identify and document test cases based on the functional requirements
- Identify, record and document thoroughly and track bugs using the issue tracking system
- Set up and maintain test labs with multiple testing environments
- Maintain the automated unit and system test cases
- Reproduce reported customer problems to help developers troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues
- Bachelors Engineering degree with 2 or more years of professional software testing experience is required
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Must be able to identify and write clear test scenarios, test plans and test cases from the requirements document
- Must be proficient in Windows environment
- Must have a working knowledge of Mobile devices with iOs and Android OS
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse development team and product management
- Must be available online from 8 am to 1 pm US Central Time
- Having a basic working knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Experience writing Unit Test, System Test or Load Test is a plus
- Experience with performance or security testing is a plus
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
Location: This is a remote position. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:QAE2 in the email subject.
Ask us in our chat channel!