Department - Product Development
Reporting to - Chief Technology Officer
Start Date - As Soon As Possible
Salary - US$ 100,000/annually
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager is a central part of the Coaching.com engineering team, is involved in all areas of development, and delivers high impact with thorough testing and an eye for detail. The Quality Assurance Manager knows how to lead a team in QA, manage complex projects, develop and execute on test plans and is capable of troubleshooting and debugging complex software.
Coaching.com is seeking someone with high initiative and resourcefulness. The person in this role will be a detail-oriented professional that is responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
If this is you, then we want to speak with you:
- A precise eye for detail, and burning desire for things to be done right
- Experience in leadership roles
- 7-10+ years of professional experience testing web applications
- Deep experience in manual and automation testing
- Can manage project timelines and deliverables at a team level
- Understands how to debug web applications in a browser, including troubleshooting network requests and console information
- Can look at code to understand logic and pathways, including SQL
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Finds joy in solving or brainstorming complex problems
- Experience with documenting issues, including JIRA
- Education in engineering or technology
- Knowledge and experience of quality assurance and computer science terminology, methods, tools and best practices
- Lifelong learner with a passion for continuous improvement, both personally and professionally
- Preferably in a timezone with adequate overlapping hours with the Pacific Timezone
Your duties will be dictated by two-week sprints and a longer term Product Roadmap. However, you can assume your time will be spent on engaging work, solving challenging problems with A-players and pursuing and achieving big, audacious goals.
Coaching.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status.
How to apply
- Your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Quality Assurance Manager
- 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.