Our mission at the Programs and Events Division of Coaching.com is to raise the global standard of coaching, supporting coaches’ professional and personal growth.
How we do that is by providing professional coaches with access to the best online education in collaboration with the world’s leading coaching experts. The results of those partnerships are interactive and digital learning experiences that allow the coaching community to grow and shape their skills as a coach, and empower them to have a profound impact on human life.
As part of our Program Team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on a community of over 100,000 professionals. We are looking for an established Program Manager who brings creativity, structure and significant experience in setting up and delivering large scale and complex digital projects.
This is a very attractive and challenging opportunity for an experienced and talented individual who is passionate about program management, building partnerships and helping team members grow. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to use their skills to inspire and engage diverse communities globally.
Report directly to the Senior Program Manager and key department lead to deliver Coaching.com’s P&E strategic objectives and implement program priorities.
1. Program Project Management:
- Setup and deliver Coaching.com’s P&E programs, projects and specific events as part of the wider programs team.
- Develop program delivery strategies, monitoring and reporting, and improving processes as required.
- Manage programs from the preparation to the delivery phase, including schedules, organizing stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that agreed program milestones are set, communicated and met in a timely manner.
- Act as a communication gatekeeper between internal (Marketing, Sales team) and external stakeholders (Thought Leaders) by answering program-related questions, gathering all the marketing/ sales bonus resources and coordinating program launch preparations between the internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing and Sales team to market programs effectively and communicate brand value.
- Lead on all communications with program partners and nurture excellent relationships with all external partners, sponsors and key stakeholders during programs. Including regular updates, communications and troubleshooting issues as required.
- Support speakers, hosts, facilitators, and other external contributors according to the stage of delivery and the needs of the clients. This may include occasional support calls, advice and guidance on programme planning, delivering briefings and training.
- Resolve program support requests on a day-to-day basis
2. Program Development/Design:
- Lead on the creation of relevant toolkits and resources in line with the different programs, projects and events.
- Work cross collaboratively on the creation of new programs with an internal team of designers, copywriters, developers, marketing and sales team members, as well as freelance contractors, supporting them to meet agreed targets, and reporting on progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support for our content management system - storing and monitoring of program resources in an organized fashion. Train other support staff in using the same system.
- Work on developing clear processes and workflows for the specific program.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the business with existing and new clients whilst operating as the point of contact for assigned stakeholders.
3. Program Delivery:
- Support the company, where required, by representing at events and meetings, and by advocating for the growth and development of the organisation’s portfolio of programs.
- Engaging participants and supporting them throughout program delivery and beyond.
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of all tasks related to your program, including improvements to existing or creating of new process documents, reviewing and testing program pages.
- Collaborate with other program managers and coordinators on program delivery
- Tracking, manage and achieve KPIs relative to your program
- Managing live webinars by training internal and external stakeholders on live session support, creating internal FAQs for the support team members and co-hosting all live sessions.
You have experience of at least 3 years in planning and building digital products, as well as extensive experience in detail-oriented project management approach in a digital environment.
You're a leader:
You demonstrate innovative thinking, ownership and leadership as you manage projects, providing guidance to juniors, delegating tasks and keep partners informed consistently. You naturally take the lead and enjoy the responsibility of being in charge of a project.
You deliver results:
You are a dynamic self-starter. You are able to work independently, with your own initiative to achieve agreed aims and objectives and find creative solutions to problems. You love working with autonomy and don't enjoy micro-management.
You're adaptable and flexible:
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment. Able to proactively manage your own wellbeing and the challenges of remote working.
You're not afraid of working hard to achieve a big vision:
You understand that building a start-up organisation requires hard graft and teamwork. You're up for being part of a high-performing, productive and close-knit culture. You get stuck in and you're committed to exhibiting Foundervine's values every day.
You're great at designing projects:
You have all the skills to develop and facilitate effective, efficient and engaging programs. You have previous experience with working with multi-platform content to support targeted learning and behavioural change using best practices in learning theory, learning technology, change management and communication.
You're a strong communicator:
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of external and internal customers and stakeholders from different countries and cultures.
You're a shrewd relationship builder:
Strong experience in cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships with fellow team members and external partners, supporters and consultants.
You're experienced in facilitation:
Can engage and focus a room to gain buy-in and consensus on various subjects while keeping the program on time and ensure participants stay engaged and supported.
You've had experience building communities:
Some experience growing digital communities and facilitating engagement and retention of communities.
- Flexible working hours (note: at least half of your working hours would need to overlap with Eastern Time/New York time working hours)
- A strong commitment to personal and professional development – with an individual annual training budget.
- Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of the world's leading experts.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and collaborative environment.
- Access to the world's leading coaches and thought leaders.
- Opportunity to develop skills and gain responsibilities quickly.
- Generous paid time off
- 28 days of vacation (with each year with the company you receive 1 added day)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Program Manager with a cover letter, describing why you are a good fit for this role