Coaching.com Overview: The platform that powers the coaching industry, Coaching.com is the most robust platform to help you manage and run your coaching program, whether you are an organization that provides coaching to its employees, a coach, or a coaching company. By serving enterprises, coaches, and coaching companies, we are helping professionals learn and develop by connecting them to people who can help them most. Founded in 2014, Coaching.com is a rapidly growing company based in sunny San Diego.
Job Overview: We are looking for a Salesforce and Marketing Cloud expert to assist Coaching.com utilize the full functionality of both platforms. In this role, your duties will include managing key user accounts, iterating on our platform to suit our business needs, maintaining our databases, and working closely with our IT, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams, sharing your expertise and Salesforce knowledge to constantly upgrade our use of the system.
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should have extensive knowledge of the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platform in a high-octane work environment as Coaching.com matures into a large-scale enterprise business.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring best practices and optimal performance of Salesforce products including CRM, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration into our business functions and third party systems.
- Overseeing processes for importing marketing, lead-gen, website, and other data sources.
- Building custom reports for Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams.
- Performing maintenance tasks, QA, and duplicate entry cleansing while teaching others how to complete these tasks.
- Evaluating and installing Salesforce releases.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for other departments.
- Working closely with the IT team, including training the team on Salesforce best practices.
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced certification.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in performing maintenance and upgrades.
- Ability to maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowing of migrating data into Salesforce.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training to other members of the IT team.
- Curious and innovative spirit.
- Works Smart. Works Hard. Big Heart.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced Tech Startup with a SaaS business model, as well as a technical events business model.
- Ability to work remotely with a team that is located all over the world.
- Experience with InfusionSoft CRM and migrations from InfusionSoft to Salesforce
Coaching.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status.
How to apply
- Your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Part-time Salesforce Administrator
- 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.
NOTE: We are open to accepting offers from consultants.