Department - Customer Success
Reporting to Director of Customer Success
Start Date - Immediate
Salary - £45,260 to £47,450
The Customer Success Manager supports the Coaching.com Success team through proactive support of the Coaching.com platform and marketplace.
Coaching.com Overview: The platform that powers the coaching industry, Coaching.com is the most robust platform to help you manage and run your coaching program, whether you are an organization that provides coaching to its employees, a coach, or a coaching company. By serving enterprises, coaches, and coaching companies, we are helping professionals learn and develop by connecting them to people who can help them most. Founded in 2014, Coaching.com is a rapidly growing company based in sunny San Diego.
Job Overview: The Customer Success Manager will help build and lead our proactive support functions by overseeing the customer experience from onboarding through to renewals, emphasizing onboarding and initial training, mostly guiding our Enterprise customers and partners. The roles offer the opportunity to build out our Customer Success Management functions in a fast-paced environment. Work with some of the top companies who provide training and coaching services (i.e., Fortune 1000 companies).
Candidate Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be the point of contact for our Enterprise customers and proactively engage them to discover financial expansion opportunities and ensure the account's renewal.
- Organize and execute training and onboarding programs to help our customers adopt the coaching.com platform.
- Maintain relationships with Enterprise customers and partners throughout their business lifecycle, identify potential churn risks, and prevent cancellation of the account.
- Act as a customer advocate, collecting feedback and collaborating closely with the product team.
- Work to upsell, and cross-sell, across our different business channels, including our marketplace and programs.
- Help support our self-serve customers through webinars and events training while closely coordinating with our inbound support teams.
- Get involved with team processes to help build out a new proactive support channel.
Coaching.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status.
- +1 years of experience in a Customer Success Manager, or Account Manager role in a tech organization, ideally in a tech-startup SaaS environment.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the importance of business metrics like: MRR Expansion, Churn, and account health scoring.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce to maintain relationship tracking.
- Results-driven mentality and analytical.
- Comfortable working in a tech startup that maintains a fast pace, and capable of being agile. You’ll also be okay with wearing several hats while the organization matures.
- Curious and innovative spirit
- Adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Works Smart. Works Hard. Big Heart.
- Experience working in a remote environment is a big plus.
- A background in HRTech or the Learning/Development space is a big plus.
- This is a remote position but the candidate must be located in the UK, and authorized to work in the UK.