Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
Department: Customer Success
Reporting to: Support Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Monthly Salary: US$1500 per month
Are you ready to work at Coaching.com?
Imagine being one of the Customer Success Agents for the team behind the world’s leading coaching management platform for enterprise clients including Dropbox, Salesforce, and Ernst & Young, and individual coaches, to run their large coaching projects, as well as their coaching businesses.
At the same time, you’ll be joining the team that runs the world’s leading virtual coaching summit with internationally recognized thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including world-leading coaches, leadership experts, executives, and leaders of internationally recognized professional coaching organizations.
With a global community of over 100,000 professional coaches, our mission is to raise the global standard of coaching, by providing professional coaches with the highest quality, most impactful platform, services, tools, and content available in the industry.
Coaching.com is a cutting-edge innovator in the coaching space, with a growing global remote workforce. We look for people who want to combine their passion for doing good with their drive to do well. We provide a supportive work environment, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development, while creating a positive impact on the world. Our team takes pride in our philanthropic arm, EthicalCoach. EC partners with leading global development organizations to provide coaching to cause-based leaders who are addressing the greatest humanitarian and environmental challenges of our time. We amplify our impact by helping those leaders be more effective in their efforts to change the world.
To provide world-class service to our customers across our full range of programs and products, attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Customer Success Agent Responsibilities:
- Learn all aspects of the Coaching.com software platform and help clients troubleshoot through issues they are experiencing
- Think through the issues a customer is facing to diagnose the problem and maintain communication with the client till a resolution is created
- Respond efficiently and promptly to customer queries and complaints within SLA for all of our programs across all platforms
- Handle large volume of customer support emails, chats, and calls
- Coordinate and follow-up with relevant team members as required
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction by providing accurate, valid and complete information using correct procedures, tools, and resources
- Identify repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Escalate issues, as needed.
- Take detailed records of customer contact, complaints, comments, and action taken in the CRM
- Multi-task and keep tabs on tickets at various stages of resolution.
- Ad-hoc support as required during high sales periods, or as required
Customer Success Agent requirements:
- Love what they do, and have fun doing it!
- A background in providing high-quality customer service
- Comfortable working in a tech startup that maintains a fast pace, and is capable of being agile.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Have knowledge/understanding: Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, Intercom, InfusionSoft, Salesforce, or similar CRM systems
- Must own a laptop
Customer Success Agent qualifications:
- Solid technical skills including knowledge of troubleshooting software
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting software
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success role in a tech organization, ideally in a tech-startup SaaS environment.
- 1+ years’ experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How to apply
In this application you’ll do the following:
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Upload a 2-minute video introducing yourself and explaining:
- What have you learned about Coaching.com that made you excited to apply for this position?
- What skills do you bring that would help you succeed in this role?