We’re Clevertech - a leading consultancy on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Our remote team of 200+ CleverPeople is growing quickly and we have an exciting new opening for a Special Projects Associate.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone that is always crafting a vision for new ideas within an organization and is passionate about taking charge in executing them. If you are an energetic self-starter that has successfully helped manage the development and rollout of strategic internal projects in the tech space, we want to hear from you!
An outside-the-box thinker, passionate about measuring outcomes, and doing things quickly. You are comfortable presenting ideas to a team and putting a strategic plan of action into place to bring them to life. You are analytically minded, can creatively communicate and are comfortable with fast moving daily work streams while staying hyper organized.
You will be working with our Executive Leadership and internal teams to assist in brainstorming, researching, and implementing both short term and long term strategic special projects that are the cornerstone of organizational success. You will work cross functionally to identify resources, key players, business objectives and timelines for these projects and assist in their rollout and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, concentration in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast growing organization, experience in the tech space preferred
- Track record of success in designing and implementing strategic internal initiatives within a large organization
- You are able to describe a project that you have had ownership of from inception to completion that you feel very proud of
- Confidence in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data and formatting it to present in various mediums
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and organization skills
- Collaborative attitude and comfortable iterating on ideas within a team setting
- Located within the United States or Canada, ability to work EST hours
- Working times will vary to coordinate with a busy Executive’s working hours
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- 1 Month Paid Time Off For You
- Personal Development Fund
- Tenure-Based Rewards
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech University
- Clevertech Gives Back
- Amazing Culture & Strong Community
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.