Senior Full-Stack Developer (C#/React)
Blue Zinc IT
Headquarters: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Must be located: Prefer UK/Ireland and Europe
View all Blue Zinc IT jobs →
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Location: Remote with occasional visits to Belfast Head Office
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 22 days’ holiday plus English Bank/Public Holidays
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, coding and providing solutions to problems, while maintaining a focus on the bigger picture at hand. Someone who can work independently to solve issues and learn new technologies, while being able to communicate with the rest of the team and know when to seek guidance. Someone who can bring out the best in our team.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate from any background who has a good understanding and track record of producing quality code on a variety of platforms, and who is keen to learn new skills while working with a broad range of technologies.We'd expect at least 3 years professional experience, ideally with some of that being in a remote capacity
Our technology stack is made up of the following components:
Our applications are SPA applications using React, and communicating to a CoreCLR API, which primarily uses SQL Server for data storage.
Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of how a RESTful API operates, particularly ServiceStack.
- Reading and understanding code you didn’t write.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to develop projects from analysis and design through to deployment
- Communicate and collaborate with the rest of the development team
- Work across the full stack to develop systems and implement solutions
- Write high quality, well-structured code
- Maintain existing products, including bug fixing and improvements
- Communicate with our QA/Testing team to resolve any issues
- Keep up to date with the technologies and languages we use