Position Title: Publisher Partnerships Manager
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Bibliotech is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry. Join our team to help transform higher education and the way students and universities engage with learning materials. You'll have a direct impact on students and educational professionals as we work together to reduce the cost of course materials.
Why work for Bibliotech?
You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries to provide the most efficient learning experience for academic content worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, directly contributing to the success of the company.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, private medical insurance, and more. To promote a healthy work-life balance, we offer generous paid time-off and remote working opportunities. We believe in cultivating a fun, energetic, well-nourished team culture! We enjoy free top-shelf coffee and healthy snacks, birthday cakes, social and team sporting events, and offsite retreats. All staff have 43 days holiday year.
This opportunity will allow you to work with a global, cross-functional and content-driven team. As a core member of our growing company you will help develop our catalog and support the busy sales teams, you will be working directly with global publishers to build our collection and provide the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a driven Content Account Manager to build and manage publisher relationships. The Content team is a critical part of our business and this role is essential to achieving our goals to grow internationally. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer, and support Bibliotech’s growth initiatives by supporting the Chief Commercial Officer, and sales teams respond to institution requests and queries.
This role will also play a part in streamlining our fulfillment processes that will increase our overall efficiency.
Content and Pricing Procurement (approx. 50%)
- Source titles from current publisher partners as required by institutions, including tenders
- Track down small publishers and help us achieve 100% booklist coverage
- Respond to global sales teams requests for pricing content
- Communicate with publishers to secure pricing
- Maintain pricing documents used by the sales team for order fulfillment
Account Management (approx. 30%)
- Send sales reports and tracking invoices
- Respond to queries from publisher partners
- Manage sales teams requests for data and information on the content
- Support the Chief Commercial Officer to keep content records in internal databases complete and accurate
- Understand and articulate value propositions of Bibliotech’s platform and services to publishers
- Remain informed about industry occurrences, trends, and competition
Project Management and Conferences (approx. 20%)
- Administrative tasks supporting content and sales teams
- Support Chief Commercial Officer with project management of white label and fulfillment
- Represent Bibliotech in industry conferences as required
- Manage and perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree/MBA
- Effective communicator, able to work with a remote team
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Know-how and confidence to speak with academics and business owners
- Experience with content creation or curation is not required but will be beneficial in the role
- Experience with Excel and CRM database such as Salesforce
- Background in Management Consulting advantageous
Bibliotech is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.