Here at Beyond Pricing, we are passionate about helping short-term rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
As a Back-End Engineer on the Signal Team, you will help with building out our newest product Signal, and integrating the technology from our recent acquisition of Blizzard Internet Marketing. Your focus will be on reimplementing the existing PHP codebase in Python, and improving our integrations framework to reach parity with the existing code.
Because you will be working with a successful team that is completely remote, excellent coding and communication skills are key. If you want to inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement, then read on!
You'll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with product, internal stakeholders, and front-end engineers to design and build the back-end for our newest product Signal
- Work with the Signal product and engineering teams to develop a technical roadmap for integration and execute on it
- Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Produce high quality, reliable, well-tested software to help power our SaaS platform
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
What you’ll get out of it:
- Have your voice heard; We truly believe every individual can contribute to the product and we admire innovation
- Work on a fast paced project with autonomy, and the opportunity to have a huge impact on the future of a nascent product
- The opportunity to work directly with Beyond’s Employee #1 and Signal Principal Engineer to drive adoption of our newest product and second largest revenue generator
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems
Below are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 3+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch for consumer facing products, e-commerce or financial systems
- Computer Science/Engineering/equivalent degree, or 4 years more of work experience
- Have shipped and supported a customer-facing product. You love the feeling of shipping a feature and seeing people use it
- Experience with Python, Django, and Postgres (or another relational database)
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond Pricing is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.