Podcast Producer/Host for Business Podcasts (ongoing)
View all Audience Ops jobs →
Are you passionate about podcasting and the art of interviewing subject-matter experts on-air? Our Podcast Producer role could be for you.
As a Podcast Producer at Audience Ops, you’ll be the on-air host and producer for several of our clients’ podcasts. All will be audio podcasts, some will also be video (posted to YouTube). You should be comfortable on-air in both formats.
This is an ongoing role, with steady, weekly work for a growing number of podcasts. You’ll be joining our awesome remote content team.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to brainstorm and research your own topics for podcast episodes.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere (as long as you have a quiet, reliable work environment for recording)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet 🙂
As a Podcast Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and preparing episode topics and interview questions.
- Communicating with clients and our team over calls, emails, and Slack.
- Coordinating scheduling and production of episodes.
- Hosting and recording the episodes with a co-host or guest.
- Writing brief show notes for each episodes.
(We’ll have someone else take care of audio editing, uploading, and setup, but experience with these is a plus!).
Most episodes will be interview-based where you will interview a subject-matter expert.
All podcasts will be business focused, in a variety of niches. You should be comfortable with diving into topics and subject matter that may be unfamiliar to you, but you can do light research to confidently host an on-air interview with a subject-matter expert. By the way, in your application, please tell us the name of your favorite podcast!
If you have any experience with these areas, it’s a plus:
- Tech / software products
- Online marketing
- Web design & development
- Software development
- Business team collaboration
You must own your own proper equipment / recording environment:
- Decent microphone
- Web cam for videos
- Computer with stable Internet connection
- Clean and distraction-free space to record on-air episodes.
You must be based in the United States and available during weekday business hours.
Is this you? Apply using the link provided.