Amazee Metrics is an international online marketing company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and Cape Town (South Africa). We use data to drive the success of our clients. We assess data based on key performance indicators and specific inquiries, provide clients with an overview of the results, and advise through the power of data-based decisions. Let’s work together on their digital performance!
Our offer includes online marketing strategies, SEO, SEA, social media, web analytics and digital compliance. We are part of the Amazee Group together with Amazee Labs (web development and design) and amazee.io (hosting).
We are currently looking for a Digital Analyst within web analytics for a remote position working within time zone (UTC+2). As a Digital Analyst with Amazee Metrics you’ll be responsible for diving in our clients’ data, setting up tracking code, defining KPIs and creating reports with useful recommendations.
What you’ll bring:
- Profound experience setting up web analytics with tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AT Internet and/or Matomo.
- Knowledge of how to set up customised dashboards for data visualisation. Preferably with Google Data Studio or Klipfolio.
- Creation tracking concepts and implement tracking codes via tag management tools or directly in the source code.
- Support for the client in the forming of analytics training/workshops, as well as ad hoc analysis to optimise performance.
- Excellent communication in both German and English.
The following would be Amazeeng (see what we did there). While they aren’t required, they will help get you up to speed in our team:
- Experience within web analytics in an agency environment.
- Technical background in Web Development or Scripting
What we’ll bring:
- A flat hierarchy in which you can flourish.
- Varied and interesting projects on a global scale.
- A biennial soft and hardware budget so you can choose and update your ideal setup
- After three years, a month off to do something crazy - a big trip which is mentally or physically challenging.
- Time and resources to attend conferences and workshops where you can extend your knowledge skills
- An annual education and fitness budget for your development and wellbeing
So what’s next?
Apply! Send us your CV and a cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills, and anything else you think we should know!
The Amazee Metrics Team!