The airfocus product strategy platform is growing fast on all continents. We're on the lookout for a talented brand design intern to put our word into visuals.
What you'll do:
You will craft stills and animation for:
- The blog and the newsletter.
- Banner ads and social media ads.
- Social media graphics (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn).
- Supporting graphics and animations for our videos (think thumbnails, callouts, screencast annotations).
- Illustrations and iconography for our product and website.
- Experience designing digital experiences.
- 2D animation skills. After effects is a must
- A real understanding of typography.
- A good eye for aesthetics, layout, composition, and color.
- Is actively present online: Website, Behance, Dribbbble, or a professional Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Growth mindset. Willingness to own problems and a whole lot of patience.
- A can-do attitude.
- Is artistic with a personal style and capable of building assets around a well-established style
- Who knows the value of visual design and is not looking to become another "UX designer".
- Knowledge of Sketch/Figma and InVision or other prototyping tools.
We're open to bigger roles for candidates who have advanced-level work in a wider array of skills. If you're a unicorn, we want you (we also open positions for bigfoot, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy, so if you know someone...).
Here's what qualifies you to unicorn status:
- Advanced motion design skills.
- Advanced video editing skills.
- Advanced illustration skills.
- Advanced 3D design skills (Cinema 4D)We work in small cross-functional teams and you will be reporting to our head of design.
Nice to have:
- Straight shooters that are still kind to others.
- Independents who don't really need this, but actually want to be part of our team.
- People who pay attention.PS: Some candidates might be requested to complete a 2-4 hour test. If you don't have anything to say, just send a portfolio.
If you take the time to write us a personal, well-thought-out message, we will take the time to write you a personal, well-thought-out reply.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons and education courses.