Time zones: CET (UTC +1)
We are looking for a passionate Finance Manager who owns all functions of the finance department – from controlling to fundraising and internal as well as external reporting. You will be responsible for professionalizing our finance function from the group and join a diverse team of top-notch interdisciplinary experts.
What you'll do:
- You will be supporting the yearly budgeting as well as the setup of an ongoing controlling process, monthly forecasting, and annual budgeting process.
- You will be responsible for maintaining adequate accounting systems and records, including, but not limited to, cash receipts, expenditures, investments, purchasing, inventory, assets, etc.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- You will review all month-end reconciliations and take on operational responsibility in the monthly bookkeeping. You establish and optimize the process of the monthly closing with everyone involved in the company and with the tax advisor.
- You will supervise and support the year-end closing and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in finance and understanding of accounting principles (experience in a SaaS startup is a bonus).
- You are self-driven, results-oriented, enjoy working independently, while also being a real team player.
- Leverage your expertise and previous experiences to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes and contribute to process excellence initiatives.
- You are highly analytical and have strong conceptual skills.
- Advance skills in Excel/Google Sheets are a must.
- Fluent in English and German.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. home office).
- MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Language lessons