Aha Media Group
Headquarters: Silver Spring, MD
View all Aha Media Group jobs →
- Serve as the primary relationship owner of day-to-day activities for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Understands and evaluates prospect and client needs and be proactive in providing solutions and building relationships
- Go above and beyond to ensure excellent service and product quality throughout the complete client journey
- Lead client onboarding and maintain ownership of client's strategic preferences across all content projects
- Identify new opportunities from existing accounts, partnering with business development team to increase revenue
- Stay abreast of content strategy, content marketing and copywriting best practices, sharing relevant insights with clients
- Attends networking events and actively pursues other revenue-generating activities
- Coordinate with business development and editorial teams to start content production after sale as quickly as possible
- Develop effective project plans that produce high-quality work efficiently; recommend content approval workflows and other production best practices to clients
- Deliver weekly status reports to clients and be able to prepare and deliver client presentations when necessary
- Evaluate content quality and performance of editorial team members
- Manage content creation and internal content approval workflows
- Use digital technologies to support project management, such as Harvest, Basecamp, TeamGantt, Salesforce and Excel
5 years of account or project management experience ideally in a digital marketing or editorial environment
- Experience managing accounts of healthcare, health insurance or financial services clients
- Dynamic personality with a positive, can-do attitude able to work well with a variety of audiences, from executive-level clients to contractors
- Natural relationship-builder; you like people and people like you
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you'll have a lot of autonomy and be expected to be a manager of one
- Able to successfully work from home and travel domestically when needed
- Write and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables and timelines on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Talk the content talk, have a genuine and proactive interest in content strategy and general understanding of the marketing landscape
- Above and beyond, no matter what, every single time: We hire exceptional people and expect them to deliver their very best-every time.
- Meaningful work, meaningful life: We put in the time we need to get the job done in the best way possible, and then we go home to the people and hobbies we love.
- Be impeccable with your words and intentions: We are respectful and direct communicators who say the things we mean and mean the things we say.
- Stay curious longer: We approach every challenge with a fresh perspective and explore new approaches and solutions.
- Always be learning: We focus on continuous learning and self-improvement.
Apply for this position
If you are interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should show that you have experience and knowledge about how to do this. (Please put a number 6 in a P.S. on your cover letter.) Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org