I’m Sharon, the Head of Marketing at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup
that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,700 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
That growth is in part thanks to our extensive inbound marketing program. As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for an SEO Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €33,000 - €39,000 + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As an SEO Specialist, You will be responsible for the continued development of TestGorilla’s organic search profile. You’ll help to plan, manage and create SEO strategy, ensuring consistent growth in our organic search visibility across the globe.
This is an amazing opportunity for an SEO Specialist who is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Create SEO content campaigns to drive leads, subscribers and organic traffic
- Perform SEO analysis, and provide SEO optimization briefs to in-house and third-party content contributors regularly
- Perform comprehensive keyword research including topical clustering and content mapping to support content planning and production activity
- Conduct technical SEO audits on the website and report on findings
- Provide hands-on support with SEO audit-related remedial works
- Provide regular support with SEO strategy, planning and execution
- Use analytic tools to evaluate success. Track, monitor and report on SEO campaign results on weekly and monthly bases
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in SEO/digital marketing
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You are natively proficient in written English
- You are passionate about SEO
- You have technical On-Page and Off-Page SEO expertise
- You have hands-on experience in content marketing, including content formats and frameworks (and how to utilize them best)
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 2 + years of experience in an SEO position to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience with HR content
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have experience with link building
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.