I’m Sharon, the Head of Marketing at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 8,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. That growth is in part thanks to our extensive inbound marketing program.
As we scale our efforts in 2023 and beyond, we’re looking for a Senior Technical SEO Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €46,728 - €62,953 + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As a Senior Technical SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for the continued development of TestGorilla’s organic search profile. You’ll help to plan, manage and create SEO strategy, ensuring consistent growth in our organic search visibility across the globe.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Technical SEO Specialist who is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Analyzing, understanding and translating complex technical SEO issues into clear, understandable language for others to act upon
- Analyzing our international technical SEO to make sure all languages in which we operate are set up correctly from a technical SEO point of view
- Conducting regular technical SEO audits on the website and report on findings
- Liaising with our website developers to ensure that all technical SEO improvements are understood, implemented and monitored
- Liaising with our Content team to ensure that all new Content proposals are implemented with the correct technical SEO specifications
- Using analytic tools to evaluate success. Track, monitor and report on technical SEO changes on weekly and monthly bases
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in technical SEO
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are natively proficient in written English
- You are passionate about SEO
- You have extensive, technical SEO expertise including multi-language supportYou are a great communicator
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 4 years of experience in an SEO position to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience with HR content
- You have experience with WordPress
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding
from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.