The Customer Success Specialist will be charged with educating, onboarding, and providing ongoing support to new clients. They will get to learn about software and the sales process while delighting clients. Rebilly’s team embraces creativity, curiosity, integrity, freedom, and has the tenacity to solve problems and deliver client success. The Customer Success Specialist will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work evolving our product on behalf of our customers.
You will delight clients day in and day out by providing critical product advice to current clients, advising sales prospects on the features of our product, onboarding new clients, and providing customer insights for product development. When clients want to solve a problem they will know they can trust and rely on you.
- Provide technical advice and support to prospective customers throughout the sales lifecycle to close new deals.
- Onboard and train new clients so they are able to use our software quickly and easily.
- Provide ongoing support to clients so they can fully utilize our software’s functionality.
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with clients in order to understand their needs, and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide client insights for product development and create custom solutions.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients to understand their needs; upsell & cross-sell when applicable.
You love both people and software. You have strong people agility to communicate complex ideas and delight in making others’ day better. You are technically proficient enough to understand how APIs work and have a willingness to learn whatever it takes to be of value to others. You’re a self-motivated, very organized and reliable person with strong follow-through and the ability to provide structure to those you’re working with.
- BA/BS degree
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and project management skills
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support, software sales, or account management.
- Proficient in discussing technical concepts at a high level, including API based integrations.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Likes fast paced environments, doesn’t need lots of structure, and a willingness to fail, learn, and iterate.
- You have a passion for making people happy while working through complex problems.