Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
We’re looking for a QA Tester to join our Systems Team. As a tester, this is a great opportunity to work on an already established QA project. You will also be able to keep growing your knowledge and experience with different technologies.
About The Systems Team
You will join the team responsible for maintaining and improving websites with over 200,000 visits per month and over 150,000 registered clients. Our job is to make sure that our customers don’t have any issues with getting support, buying our products, working with us as affiliates or contractors, and many other things. We always put quality first and you will be in charge of ensuring that anything that is implemented on our websites meets our standards.
Opportunity To Learn And Grow
We always support learning new technologies and getting better at what we do. We will gladly find time and resources to help you learn new skills, especially if it also helps to improve our teamwork.
What You Will Do
As a QA tester you will work closely with our developers to understand the features being added to our systems:
- You will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing and ultimately ensure that our production websites work correctly.
- You will be a part of the development team and create testing plans.
- You will do the full range of QA testing from black box, acceptance, regression, functional, usability, and exploratory testing.
- You will troubleshoot user problems, reproduce bugs, and enter reports into a task system.
This position requires a person with an inquisitive mind that is able to approach the workflow from the customer’s point of view. Also, you should be able to test the full range of the application functionality. Additionally, you must be a self-motivated, driven, and independent worker.
We’re looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Attention to detail and a drive for quality
- An analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience with PHP and OOP
- Experience with using automation tools such as Gitlab
Any of the following is an additional plus but don’t worry if you don’t have some of these skills. We will train the right person in technical and WordPress skills:
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Codeception
What We Offer
This is a 100% remote position. As our work is based on collaboration, we have the usual working hours but they’re flexible when you need them to be (appointments, errands, etc.).
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Competitive salary
- A healthy work-life balance
- 21 paid vacation days per year + your country’s national (non-working) holidays
- Be part of a team of creative, kind, and like-minded individuals
- Freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Budget for your working computer
- Scholarship program for your personal activities (sports, workshops, hobbies, etc.)
- You get a Kindle Paperwhite device and access to our library of e-books
- Company events to meet your teammates in person (if you want to)
Last but not least, we base our relationships on mutual trust and respect. We don’t use any monitoring software and we don’t micromanage our teammates. This is why it’s important for you to be self-driven and organized.
Join Our Team
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application, and let’s talk.