Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Informed Software is a competitive repricing platform that helps online businesses drive profits using smart algorithms and actionable insights. As the premium repricing platform for third-party sellers on Amazon and Walmart, we’ve positioned ourselves as the most dependable and robust platform out there for professional sellers and we’re now looking to expand upmarket.
We are looking for a motivated Product Designer who is eager to join and participate in a highly collaborative team environment. Our team is focused on super-charging our price automation and reporting features, while also prioritizing longer-term efforts to refine our UI/UX. We're looking for someone experienced in both design and development of front-end interfaces.
What will I be doing?
- Collaboration: Collaborate across a small product team to drive solutions from discovery to launch. Seek and provide regular design feedback and direction with your peers.
- Research: Understand goals and connect them with design decisions. Conduct user interviews and usability studies when necessary.
- Design system: Contribute to our design system and improve and evolve our visual design language.
- Product: Participate in the planning and ideation process for new features and projects.
- Front end development: Build and modify React components within our design system. Communicate technical requirements to our engineering team.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of designing and shipping web/app product(s) for a variety of devices and platforms. Huge plus if you have experience creating and using design systems.
- Commitment to candor: We believe in open communication and transparency. You are a clear & caring communicator, you welcome feedback, and have the ability to articulate your concepts and drive alignment with your cross-functional stakeholders.
- Empathy: You care about the customer's struggles and want to help them. You’ll ask good questions, listen carefully and build trust.
- End-to-end ownership: You are comfortable owning projects from noticing the problem to delivering the outcome.
- Dedication to excellence: You are obsessed with your role, with a commitment to compounding self-improvement.
- Positive-sum thinking: You think in terms of collaboration not competition.
- Managing yourself: You own your schedule, your habits, your happiness, your life. Your team-members help you flourish, but the eventual responsibility lies with you.
- Remote: A self-driven, motivated, and dynamic personality who is comfortable and has experience working remotely.
- Amazon.com: You are someone who frequently uses Amazon and has an understanding of how the marketplace works. Huge plus if you have knowledge of 3rd-party selling.
- Work from anywhere in the world, we are a fully remote company
- We are a small team of self-managed awesome people
- Competitive salary
- 4-day workweek
- Profit-sharing program
- Education and wellness stipend
- Health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Paid parental and pet leave
- 401k plan with company match
- Home office and equipment stipend
- Fun perks like anniversary, birthday, and holiday gifts
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in the U.S at this time.