Growth Machine, an SEO and content marketing agency supporting major CPG, e-commerce, and technology companies, is hiring for a Remote Inside Sales Rep.
We're a 7-figure remote agency whose content is read by millions of people. From fintech, marketing, B2B, SaaS, and renewable energy to food, fashion, beauty, fitness, pet care, and beyond, our projects span just about every industry you can imagine. Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, and GrowthHackers, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
Now, we're looking for an experienced sales person who is eager to work directly with our CEO to take Growth Machine to the next level.
If you're a self-motivated salesperson who's familiar with the digital marketing world, this is the job you've been waiting for.
Here's a high level overview of what you'll do:
- You'll have full ownership of the sales cycle, and the opportunity to optimize it and make it your own.
- You'll manage inbound leads, including qualifying them, determining which of our services is the best fit for them, communicating the value of working with us, and closing deals ranging from $16,000 to $50,000+.
- You'll grow our outbound sales funnel, including managing agency partners and developing a list of good-fit sites for outreach, and pitching them on working with Growth Machine.
- You'll work with marketing and client-facing teams to optimize our sales collateral, give input on marketing strategy, reduce client churn, and assist in onboarding new clients. You'll help ensure client satisfaction throughout the length of the relationship.
- We want to make sure all of our clients feel that we are delivering top-notch service and value, and you will be in charge of laying the groundwork to ensure a long, successful, and positive partnership.
- You're experienced in high-value sales. If you haven't sold at least $100,000 of work in the last year, this role isn't for you. Most of our packages are $4,000-$12,000 per month for about 6 months, so you should be experienced selling products or services in that range.
- You're extremely comfortable with SEO and content marketing. Personal experience with a blog or content site is a plus since you'll be speaking to a lot of heads of marketing and need to be able to come across as an authority representing our expertise.
- You're a self-starter. This is a role with a ton of room for growth. You need to be confident setting and hitting your own goals.
- You can close without being annoying. We don't want to hire "that salesperson." We've succeeded with softer, slow selling, and we have no interest in changing that dynamic.
- You're hungry and resourceful. Even though we have a softer approach, we need consultants who can close deals and generate results. You need to be able to be creative and proactive about keeping our pipeline full of high quality leads, and confident managing a clear sales cycle with timeframes and decisions that customers must make.
- You're motivated by commissionable income. We structure pay to reward you for success.
- You have great communication and people skills. You're experienced in and comfortable managing client expectations and making sure clients are well taken care of, before and after they sign the contract.
- You love systems. You're always looking for ways to improve the process, whether by adjusting, automating, or another way.
- Uncapped Commission: You'll earn a signing bonus for each new client, plus a monthly residual commission on every client you sign, for the lifetime of the relationship. Please note: Compensation for this role is 100% commission based, with the potential to evolve into a base + commission structure in as soon as 6 months.
- In-House Training: We'll help you with a clear game plan for maximizing your income.
- Leads: We have inbound and outbound lead generation processes in place to ensure a steady stream of leads to get you started.
- Support: We're an organization with great company culture and unlimited sales rep support.
- Upward Mobility: You'll have the opportunity to grow and manage the sales team as the company grows.
- Remote Work: We're a 100% remote company, so you can work anywhere in the continental United States.
- Vacation Days and Holidays: 20 vacation days your first year, with 5 additional days in your second and third years. And we take off all major holidays, including a week over the New Year.