Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
GRAX helps organizations make the most of their past through the use of their cloud application data. The most iconic companies in the world which we buy from daily, wear on our wrists, have in our pockets, and rely on to power the internet, all use GRAX. For them, GRAX is a way to unleash the power of their historical data and use it to drive better business outcomes.
GRAX is a remote-first, Venture Backed startup, founded in Boston, MA with distributed operations across the US.
About the Role
We are seeking exceptional candidates who possess a blend of technical and customer-facing skills to effectively support GRAX customers. This job will require a unique combination of flexibility, troubleshooting, creativity, problem-solving, and communication skills. As part of this highly visible team, candidates have the opportunity to work closely with GRAX customers to contribute to the successful deployment and reliability of their environments.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will serve as an escalation point for customer-impacting issues that warrant a technical deep-dive to understand and resolve. You will work closely with the customer facing teams within GRAX to understand the complexities of customer environments and how our software behaves in them. Debugging issues as a Customer Support Specialist will require both deep technical prowess as well as the ability to communicate effectively with customers while you investigate. That communication will extend both internally and externally as you coordinate efforts between the customer and GRAX Support and Engineering teams.
○ Provide technical assistance to clients via email, phone, screenshare, and/or other remote methods
○ Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical issues that have been escalated via support channels
○ Balance and prioritize a moderate case volume with potentially long-running issues
○ Provide customers with preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and customer satisfaction
○ Support our global enterprise customers with availability for regularly scheduled on-call duties.
○ Work with new customers requiring technical validation or setup due to unique business or technical constraints.
○ Reproduce, debug, document, and escalate technical issues to the Engineering team
○ Communicate regularly with the Engineering team to establish and communicate temporary workarounds and/or long-term solutions for technical issues
○ Guide and mentor other colleagues around technical topics
○ Document and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support
○ Contribute to the internal GRAX knowledge base to empower teammates on future technical tasks
○ Collect “voice of the customer” feedback regarding continuous improvements for product features and functionality
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers
○ Demonstrable problem-solving attitude towards technical issues
○ Support operations, support processes, or leadership experience
○ Organized and customer-oriented ability to prioritize an ever-changing queue of customer issues
○ Ability to approach emergent issues with a calm demeanor and organized debugging
○ Experience working for a remote-focused company
○ Proficiency in using analytics, logging and metrics services to triage problems and verify resolutions
○ Understanding of basic AWS services (EC2, S3, Aurora, RDS) and their use cases
○ Salesforce.com CRM experience
○ Proficiency in deploying and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
○ Experience with well-established web technologies: REST/SOAP APIs, SQL, CLI/bash, etc.
○ Demonstrable understanding of public cloud architecture(s) and network design specifically including AWS
○ Experience with the Linux operating system
○ Basic programming proficiency in any language
○ Remote First
○ Flexible PTO
○ 401K Match
○ Healthcare for you and your family covered 100% by GRAX
○ Incredible teammates
GRAX embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.