What you will do
AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAA AAAH AAAAAAAAAAH! The King of Local Search, GMB Gorilla, is looking for the next great Google My Business Manager looking to join the local pack.
The primary mission of our Google My Business Managers is to create, enhance, optimize, and promote our customers GMB listings following our winning map to navigate through the ever changing local search jungle. Our customers largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses.
This position is 100% remote. We are looking for someone who excels in customer service, prides themselves on results, and dominates in problem-solving. Independent contractors are welcome to apply - we want the best and brightest to join the local pack regardless of who, where, or what you are (I mean we’re working with a blue Gorilla here).
The following are the desired outcomes of the Google My Business Manager:
- To achieve the goals established for customer under your care;
- To ensure every customer receives the best possible experience in working with every aspect of the company;
- To be an everyday example of a Responsive, Accountable, Results Oriented and Enthusiastic professional.
- Manage an assigned group of customers for our Google My Business services
- Coordinate a small team of expert copywriters and designers to execute on requirements
- Create new Google My Business listings for new and existing customers
- Audit and analyze Google My Business listings to determine areas for improvement
- Edit, update, and monitor Google My Business listings utilizing industry leading software tools
- Create and manage various tickets and other support related items required to solve customers problems
- Contribute to the company blog, podcast, and video series as an expert in all things GMB
- Participate in company training events and meetups throughout the year
Who You Are:
The GMB Gorilla Google My Business Manager is a dedicated professional who is always looking to improve performance. Energetic, personable and always setting the proper expectations, the GMB Manager is the face of the company, managing the implementation and execution of strategy set for each account managed. A student of the jungle, the GMB Manager is consistently improving knowledge, understanding, and capabilities within the field through daily study in order to become an Unofficial Google My Business Product Expert.
The primary requirement for any candidate is that they are completely aligned with GMB Gorilla’s Core Values.
- Results Oriented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Intermediate level knowledge of Google My Business, local SEO, and internet marketing in general
- 2+ years of internet marketing experience preferred, but willing to train the right
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
The Google My Business Manager is paid a $42,500 USD annual salary plus an annual performance bonus based on the performance of your account base. You will also receive a cell phone and technology stipend, in addition to access to dozens of industry leading tools to help you successfully achieve your goals. You will get four weeks of PTO in the first year of employment. Benefits and 401K with company match are available after one year of employment.
Who we are
At GMB Gorilla we go completely bananas over helping customers with their Google My Business listings. We offer a chest pounding set of services designed to remove the frustration that comes with trying to be successful in the jungle that is local search. From one time support services to ongoing management, GMB Gorilla is putting its customers back on the map and the top of the local pack every day. Join The King of Local Search at https://GMBGorilla.com.