Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Givebutter is hiring a Director of Demand Generation to grow our top-of-funnel through paid, performance, and outbound marketing activities. As our first Director of Demand Generation on a brand new team within Givebutter, you will be directly responsible for setting our demand gen strategy, executing the strategy, and building your dream team from the ground up.
There are around 1.7M
nonprofits in the US and about 10,000 of them use Givebutter today. The vast majority of those found Givebutter organically, through SEO, word of mouth, our partners, or simply by donating to another campaign on the site. Your mission will be to accelerate this organic growth with predictable sources of new leads from inorganic marketing activities.
You will report to and work closely with Max Friedman
, our CEO & Co-Founder, with extensive collaboration with content marketing and sales/success.
We want to hear from people who..
- Are highly entrepreneurial
- Bring a growth playbook but are also adaptable
- Are analytical and able to experiment rapidly
- Dream about how to improve LTV:CAC
- Like to think a step ahead of the competition
- Are ready to help people help people
- Manage all performance marketing and outbound marketing activities, including paid SEO, outbound email, direct mail, and LinkedIn DM ads
- Create at least one touchpoint with every single nonprofit in the United States
- Define and measure channel-specific benchmarks, including conversion rates, lead volume, and LTV:CAC per channel
- Hire and manage your dream team of 1-2 other growth hackers and performance marketers (to start)
- Partner with Content Marketing and Sales/Success to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials that drive awareness and interest from quality leads
- Strong track record of driving leads and revenue for software companies
- 5+ years of experience in a demand generation role
- 2+ years of experience leading a demand generation team
- Experience marketing a SaaS product or marketing to nonprofits is beneficial
- Experience with a product-led growth company is beneficial
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Team Retreats: Participate in team trips each year to meet and work in person as soon as it is safe to do so.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.