Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
The CloudZero Cost Intelligence platform is a single source of cloud cost truth for engineering leadership, finance organizations, and the product teams building software in the cloud. Bringing in data from multiple sources, CloudZero helps customers understand their margins, unit costs, and where their cloud investments are flowing to and from.
The philosophy of the product and engineering team at CloudZero is to empower product teams to solve hard customer and business problems, in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional, durable, and are composed of product managers, product designers, and engineers. The teams have the agency to come up with solutions that are usable, viable, valuable, and feasible.
We’re looking for a product manager to work with two of those teams. You will help ensure that the teams are doing continuous customer discovery and that the solutions your teams are coming up with are viable and valuable for our customers. Our customers love our product, we want to continue to delight them as we solve more and more of their problems in this area.
Our product and engineering team values lifelong learning and holding a growth mindset. A core part of our culture is inclusiveness, we believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and walks of life working together. We are a fully remote company with employees scattered throughout the US.
- Work alongside design and engineering leads to conduct product discovery for small cross-functional product teams.
- Be responsible for the successful launch of everything that the team ships, which means being accountable for the quality of the product solution and the impact it has on both our customers and the business. You’ll define meaningful outcomes and measure results against those standards.
- Work alongside Sales and Product Marketing to effectively launch and market our features.
- You can work with your core working hours based on the US Eastern time zone. We are a 100% remote-first company, so you can work anywhere in the United States.
- You have 2+ years of product management experience with SaaS products, preferably on a B2B product.
- You pride yourself on your ability to collaborate with others. You are exceptional at outbound communication, both written and verbal.