Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust, cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you're more than just an employee, you're a valued and respected member of a collaborative and dedicated (very fun) team. But that's not all! Here's what else we have to offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Generous PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities
- Team Building; Outings & Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions (Employee/Pet Costume contests, Pizza Making Night, Thanksgiving Potlucks, etc.)
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. Please begin your cover letter by letting us know what your favorite movie is and why. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. If this sounds like the right place for you, please read on!
What We're Looking For
Our support team is one of the main reasons for BuildingLink's success over the last twenty years and we take tremendous pride in serving as one of the most highly praised customer support teams in the industry. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making other's lives easier. As the face of the company, you will establish and nurture long-term relationships with our unique, (almost always) friendly, and sometimes-entertaining customers. We offer assistance, guidance, troubleshooting, and creative workarounds to a wide range of customers from low-tech residents to high-value property managers.
Job responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of customer issues and questions from inquiry to resolution.
- Prioritizing and responding to support tickets, phone calls, emails, and internal messages on a daily basis.
- Approaching each customer interaction with a high sense of urgency, coupled with immense care, empathy, patience, and professionalism.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, identifying paths forward, and clearly communicating solutions and how-to's.
- Escalating complex technical bugs for investigation, and updating customers on developments and fixes throughout the process.
- Taking a proactive approach to individual learning
- Collaborating closely with various cross-functional teams (Development, Product Management, and Sales) to ensure customer requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Demonstrating a willingness to take initiative, proactively volunteering for additional opportunities, such as product ownership, project management, and intra-department initiatives. And to send a hilarious gif every so often to brighten up your co-worker's day.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years proven Customer Service or SaaS Customer Support experience.
- EXCEPTIONAL written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred experience with support and communication platforms, including FreshDesk, LogMeIn, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word), Slack, and Trello.
- Patient and comfortable engaging with diverse clientele with varying levels of computer skills and technical knowledge.
- Previous experience with a customer support ticketing system preferred (Freshdesk is our current ticketing platform).
- Fluency in French and Spanish is a major plus! We strongly encourage bilingual speakers of all languages with phenomenal communication and customer service skills to apply.
- B2B experience within a start-up environment helpful.
- Willingness to work 11am - 7pm PST (2pm - 10pm EST).
Here's How to Apply
To be eligible for consideration, please submit a COMPELLING cover letter. Win us over on what makes you great! We read every application and can't wait to learn about you!
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high-rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings' operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you're looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.