Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted Dec 5
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Excellent English communication skills.
- You work on a Mac.
- Have a team mentality. We help each other thrive in order to help our customers make great events.
- High degree of motivation and engagement.
- Collaborative, upfront, positive attitude.
- Effective, responsible and self-driven team players.
- Pragmatic but with a high attention to detail.
- You are within maximum 1 hour timezone difference.
- All positions are full time (37 hours pr. week).
- You must have high speed Internet and a quality video camera (720p+) and a good microphone for Google Hangouts.
- You must be able to travel to Copenhagen, Denmark (at our expense) team building get-togethers. It’s fun. We promise!
- You must be online throughout your work day during our core business hours 10 am to 3 pm CET.
- At least 5 years of proven Ruby on Rails experience. Either professional, personal projects or open source.
- Good understanding of both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) database fundamentals.
- Good understanding of UNIX and shell scripting. You know your way around Linux.
- You prefer solid long-term solutions rather than quick fixes and hacks.
- To be part of an adventure. With a great team of highly motivated and engaged individuals, who are also great team players. We are on an exciting journey towards something big.
- Option to work with the latest technologies, building a cutting edge product and user experience.
- Real participation and team work. You are not getting a list of stuff to do; you are part of the process of both deciding and doing. Your opinion is valued.
- Competitive salary/equity.
- Flexible vacation policy – take time off as you need it.
Apply for this position
Email Rúben Fonseca at firstname.lastname@example.org with: your application, a few words about yourself and why you find the position interesting, up-to-date C.V. as a PDF or your LinkedIn profile, a link to your GitHub or other similar site if you have code to show. You can also attach a tgz with code samples. We will not hire anyone who can’t show code. Any questions? Just ask.