Sales Analyst (Intermediate Level)
Posted Oct 23
Credit Card Compare
Credit Card Compare (www.creditcardcompare.com.au) are looking for an intermediate level Sales Analyst on a part-time or freelance basis.
You will be analysing a large sales dataset for trends and reporting these to the department head. Your analysis will provide key insights and be the platform for sales performance.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a geographically distributed team at an established and fast-growing digital company operating in the financial services industry.
2 - 4 years experience in the role of a sales analyst
A degree, preferably BA (Hons), in a relevant subject
Google Analytics and similar analytics platforms
- Powerpoint / Keynote
Trustworthy and honest
Excellent time management
Willing to learn and share knowledge
Organised to work remotely or from shared office space
This means you’ll be:
Researching and evaluating current economic conditions that may affect the organisation's ability to sell its products in the marketplace.
- Assisting in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team.
- Collecting and analysing sales data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Preparing sales forecasts.
- Producing ad hoc sales reports.
- Recommending changes to current marketing techniques, procedures and promotional efforts particularly for advertising partners and suppliers.
- Regular calls with Head of Sales and Managing Directors.
Apply for this position
Please send resume to email@example.com