Posted Jul 18
Headquarters: Miami, FL
Head of Business Development and Sales
We’re looking for a knowledgeable sales executive looking for an opportunity to work with a growth-focused company selling professional services in the software space. Do you enjoy working independently? Do you have the skills to land targets and meet expectations without the need for price sheets and pre-defined models?
At Gistia, we provide you with the autonomy to define your own methods and goals, and the freedom to achieve those goals without restricting you to specific methodologies or parameters. What are we selling? Sophisticated services that need your creativity and technical acumen to communicate to leads about one of the leading technology consultancies on the market.
Grow relationships and land 2-3 meetings per month for our leadership team with C-Level decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Assume a leadership role in Stage 0 deals, including New Business Meeting presentations and material creation;
- Develop and sustain relationships new leads through personal meetings, networking, presentations and/or other business or social gatherings;
- Identify specific sales opportunities and successfully transition the opportunities to capture teams;
- Understand and stay current with technology trends and new solutions in the market;
- Demonstrate versatility – Achieve scalable results through ideation and creativity. Develop goals and targets and beat them out. Comfortably speak both marketing & technology with leads and current customers;
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of different technology solutions; effectively articulate Gistia’s solution offerings and capabilities;
- Focus on originating profitable deals that can be successfully closed and delivered as sold.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Someone with 3+ years’ experience in one of the following: IT solutions and services or consulting services
- Measurable experience selling in competitive markets and demonstrated ability to assess multiple solutions and system integrators;
- Strong understanding of software technologies in general; capacity to quickly understand and promote Gistia’s offering
- Experience handling opportunity pipelines from lead generation to relationship cultivation;
- Ability to communicate vision and potential opportunities with leads; strong communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Indisputable integrity, credibility, and character;
- Ability to create and present executive level briefings and sales data analysis;
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity;
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to problem solve, and willingness to make decisions and be held accountable for those decisions;
- Competence and experience interfacing and negotiating with senior executives.
- Chance to work for a growth-focused international company with stimulating and compelling projects;
- Opportunity to work in a nimble management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take on greater responsibilities and leadership roles;
- A chance to work with top talent professionals and award-winning teams
Apply for this position
Fill out this form: https://gistia.typeform.com/to/blQRVH