Posted Jul 12
Headquarters: New York, NY
At CafeMedia, you will be joining a technology team that builds and maintains a very high traffic family of web properties that together reach over 90MM users every month. Over the past year, we have helped grow a large network of content sites, made contributions to open source projects, significantly improved our co-workers’ day-to-day by creating helpful internal tools, and designed innovative solutions to problems many digital media publishers have but few have solved. We strive to have a fun and welcoming team, and are eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
- Discover and implement clever solutions to business problems
- Work closely with other teams, both within and outside of the technology group
- Write clean and well documented code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Experience with ad serving technology, including DFP, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js
- Experience with performance and unit testing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a team environment to meet short deadlines
- WordPress experience a plus
- Rock-solid debugging skills
- Good communication skills
We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this position