Sr. UX Designer
Posted May 26
Headquarters: United States
Do you want to change the way people innovate? Are you a problem solver who loves to visualize complex data in order to find the right solution?
We are looking for someone who wants to deliver beautifully designed experiences in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior UX Designer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 100,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least three years of experience on a product or user experience team for a SaaS application
- Loves to see their work ship — quickly
- Partners across teams at every stage to deliver the highest level of quality
- Understands product management in addition to user behaviors and motivations
- Enjoys crossing back and forth between UX and graphic design
- Wants to take responsibility for and measure the success of new designs
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Is nimble and thrives in a feedback cycle measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and proven background of delivering beautiful work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
Apply for this position
Please send resume and portfolio to: Designfirstname.lastname@example.org