Customer Support/Happiness Rep
Posted Mar 13
Headquarters: San Francisco
- Field inbound support tickets and chats and resolve issues in a way that leaves our customers smiling
- Collaborate with 15Five sales & customer success teams to deliver a delightful support experience for new and prospective clients.
- Assist customers with all technical concerns associated with new account set-up, as well as requests associated with long-term account health.
- Become an expert on 15Five strengths and capabilities, and provide success-oriented consultative support to our clients on a daily basis.
- BS or BA Degree
- One year of Customer Support experience required.
- Hands-on experience with B2B SaaS solutions a +
- Outstanding attention to detail, with a passion for proactive problem-solving.
- Warm, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Positive outlook
- Experience with customer onboarding is a plus
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and competent interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and serve with personality.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
Apply for this position
We've received an overwhelming response from this post, so for now we're going to pause on new applications - if we don't fill it from this first round we'll open it back up again! Thanks so much for the interest!