Posted Mar 6
Headquarters: Oakland, CA
- You will be communicating via live chat, email, and phone with customers looking to book suites and ancillaries such as limos and helicopter tours.
- Constantly making sure that our customers have the best trip possible, their check-in should be smooth and we should be there to help if any issues do arise.
- This is a full-time position on a rapidly growing team of passionate customer support people.
- English language proficiency.
- Must have their own personal computer with internet access as well as a personal cellular phone.
- Someone who has had experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus.
- We are looking for people in the following timezones: Pacific, Central, Eastern, and any of the Australian Standard Times.
- People who will go the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy.
- You must love travel, we are driven by our love of travel.
- Open and honest communication - Everything we do is in the open, because we are a small team we all help each other.
- Work life balance - We started Suiteness because we were also starting families and keeping those two in balance is near impossible at most companies.
- Respect and assuming positive intent - Trust is given out quickly and taken back slowly. We all make mistakes and we want to foster an environment of solving problems without blame.
- Humble craftspeople - We want to be the best at what we do, our focus is on doing the best work and learning more without ego.
Apply for this position
We've had overwhelming response to this posting (thanks everyone for applying!). So while we work through the existing applications we are going to temporarily halt new applications. If it reopens we will update this posting.