Support Specialist (Bilingual English/French)
Posted Jan 30
At Doist, our best resource, hands-down, is our team. For the last five years, we’ve focused on fostering an amazing culture of scrappiness, independence, responsibility and ownership. We believe that a strong, vibrant and cohesive company culture comes before anything else. Our flagship product is Todoist a to do app used by over 10 million people worldwide.
Our diverse international team continues to grow and, now, we are seeking to hire a Bilingual Support Specialist who has a passion, the right skills, and a solid experience to deliver excellent customer service and delight our customers with care.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering outstanding multi-channel (Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.) customer support in English and French
- Reproducing product issues, reporting them to the the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
- Sharing user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
- Native-level fluency, both written and spoken, in English and French (additional language skills is a plus)
- Good understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated passion for customer care
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required
- Ideal applicants are existing Todoist users who use the product regularly
This is a remote position, so you will be free to work from wherever you please. It will also be possible to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or get a co-working space in the city you live.
You can read more about how we work in this article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/joshsteimle/2015/08/24/how-startup-todoist-manages-a-global-team/
We look forward to hearing from you!