Designer and CSS Expert
Posted Jan 4
Headquarters: Seattle, USA
- You'll develop beautiful visual designs which will be at the center of our creative process. You're an expert user of Sketch, inVision, Photoshop and related tools.
- You'll see problems in UX, UI or design processes and proactively work to fix them, contributing to both our digital assets and the overall success of the business.
- In addition to clear and frequent written communication, you'll video conference daily with team members to design and refine new features for the product, marketing websites, email campaigns and more.
- You have strong opinions loosely held; you enjoy vigorously defending what you know to be right as much as you enjoy being wrong when the best answers wins.
- You enjoy the challenge of accurately estimating your work and ensuring its on-time completion. You're loath to have your co-workers discover bugs you've missed.
- As an expert craftsperson you enjoy writing beautiful and succinct CSS, SASS, and HTML, exerting complete control over modern browsers; your designs are fast and bug-free on mobile and desktop devices.
- You'll tend to design mobile-first, working up through tablet and desktop to create responsive designs that work well on any device.
- You thrive in a remove working environment where you define completely your own setup and interact with exclusively via computer; you go wherever you want.
- Pathable (http://pathable.com) is the leading provider of mobile event apps and online community platforms for conferences, tradeshows, events, and associations. From 10,000 doctors at a convention center to 200 community organizers meeting for a weekend, our software improves the entire experience of attending in-person conferences and events.
- Though we develop products delivered over the Internet, as a nearly 10 year-old profitable company, we're not quite a startup anymore. We're fortunate to have room to innovate and experiment as we develop new products and services.
- Managed and majority owned by the original founders, we've got the freedom to chart our own course -- our only influence is what's best for our customers.
- From the beginning our culture has supported and embraced remote workers. We don't have an office and the Pathable family lives or is traveling in over 10 countries. Our members enjoy more time with their children, living in remote and unusual places, or exploring the world; all while growing professionally and building things about which they are proud.
- We're building a new product, from the ground up, using the latest tools, integrated everything we've learned from nearly 10 years of product development to the same market.
- Accrued paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Medical benefits
Apply for this position
Please visit https://www.jsco.re/lwwr and be sure to enter your portofilo URL in the field marked XKCDTHX1138