At Virtuous, we are committed to helping charities reimagine generosity. We believe that charitable giving is about personal connections, not sales transactions. Generosity is driven by our passions and relationships – and givers want to feel like they are part of a movement bigger than themselves. We are the Generosity Operating System at the heart of charity. We are the Donor Management System that is putting the joy back in fundraising.
We’re on the lookout for our next QA Engineer, could it be you? At Virtuous, we are reimaging generosity by building the only responsive fundraising software designed to help nonprofits grow giving and increase impact. Our engineers help develop a suite of elegant, scalable B2B SaaS products in a casual, collaborative environment. If hired you will be joining the engineering team at one of Phoenix’s fastest-growing tech startups. Candidates can be remote or located in the Phoenix, AZ area, where you’ll work closely with the product and customer success teams. If that sounds like you, read on!
We want to talk to you if you are...
Self-motivated. Though you’re a team player, you don’t want to be micromanaged, or have your hand held. You take ownership of your work, and embrace new challenges.
A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
A communicator. Whether you work remotely or in the office, you are confident, genuine, and clear in your communication.
Honest. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life.
Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back.
- Develop best in class solutions for cloud-based B2B SaaS
- Collaborate with development, product, and customer teams to engineer solutions to bugs and identify areas for improvement for our suite of products
- Manage the bug triage and remediation process
- Test, document, and deploy code software in collaboration with the team
- Apply CSS/HTML design patterns for our product UI
- 3+ years of software testing experience with strong knowledge of C# and the .NET platform
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server preferably
- Experience with automation testing platforms
- Experience testing RESTful web services
- Experience with source control, Git preferably
- You will be working closely within a fast-paced product team—so excellent communication + collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS, CRM, or other cloud-based software a plus.
- Experience working with remote software teams a plus.
What We Offer
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteer time
- Medical/Dental/Vision BenefitsDependents are also eligible for coverage
- HSA/FSA offerings
- OneMedical, Talkspace, & Teladoc Memberships
- Fun company outings and events, we're all family here!