Time zones: JST (UTC +9)
About location and working hours:
Ideally, we would like to find a remote team member that will be able to work closely to Sydney Australia working hours.
What do our Senior SEOs do at Vine?
Define and deliver SEO strategies, aligned with our clients’ goals, to our account managers.
Plan and execute the monthly SEO work based on the defined strategy.
Deliverables can include:
- Conduct backlink strategy, link gap analysis and link acquisition.
- Provide on-page optimisation from an SEO lens.
- Conduct technical audits and provide recommended fixes to developers.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, intent analysis and keyword mapping.
- Provide local SEO optimisation for local business clients.
- Help Junior SEOs to grow in knowledge and expertise
- Work with our copywriters, developers, designers, and SEO specialists to deliver the best work possible.
Ideally, we are searching for someone with:
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO
- Decent knowledge in all the SEO aspects (off-page, on-page, technical)
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Tag
- Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, SEMrush and ScreamingFrog.
- A real interest in the SEO industry
- Great communication skills
- A certain attention to details
- Fluent English
How does it work to work remotely with Vine Digital?
We have offices in three different countries:
Australia (main office)
We work with people living in many different countries such as:
We ask our team members to be online at least for a couple of hours during Sydney office hours in case we need to connect and to discuss some projects over the phone.
We use a project management tool to connect all the team members and a time tracking tool.