Universal Avenue is on a mission to accelerate the world's digital transformation by delivering an unmatched experience for buying and selling hardware, software, and services for businesses worldwide.
Our platform enables sales organisations to take control of their IT sales process by giving their customers tools to handle employee onboarding, hardware and software purchasing, and asset management.
The mission as a developer within the Core Partner Experience team is to build, research, and maintain the features that make our users love the product. You will be highly involved in all matters of development with the ability to influence.
- Develop a best-in-class partner experience that allows our users to serve more customers and sell more hardware/software using our platform.
- Architect and create patterns used throughout our platform, working with your colleagues in Design to achieve visual and functional excellence.
- Empower our partners to feel accomplished, and give them the control and confidence they need to trust our platform to run their business.
Required skills 🛠
- 3 years of React or similar SPA experience
- GraphQL / Apollo experience
- Experience with Jest / Enzyme / Cypress / similar testing environments
- Experience working with/on design systems, including Storybook
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Show ownership 👑
Take total ownership of your work. This means sweating all the details to make sure our partners have an unrivaled experience when using our platform. You are also responsible for creating, operating and maintaining the things produced within your team.
Be curious. Always strive to learn and grow as a person and employee. Seek out deep knowledge about our partners and our business, and look for ways to improve how we work on a continual basis.
Manage speed ⚡️
Fail fast. Uncover issues, solve the hardest parts first, and get failures out in the open and resolved as early as possible, so we can ensure we’re driving towards the correct goal in the right way.
Ship often. We aim to ship and garner feedback as often as possible in tight loops. This ensures we are never far from our objective and are able to adjust course if need be.
Represent quality 💎
Set the bar. You are responsible for the image of development inside the company and out in the world. Set an exemplary record for the department, inspire and guide fellow developers, and make meaningful efforts to promote our ways of working both internally and externally.
Sweat the details. Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Look for ways to take your work from good to great. Be the most knowledgeable person in the company about it and share that wisdom far and wide.
Earn trust 🤝
Be an exceptional communicator. Speak and write clearly and efficiently, taking in mind your audience and their concerns.
Manage your reputation. Say what you mean, and do what you say. When we make promises inside the business or to customers, we must ensure that we stick to our commitments. Our reputation both as a team, and as a company depends on it. Be known for your dependability inside the team and in the wider organisation.
Deliver wow ✨
Make those around you better. Look for ways to lift others up. Look for ways to make the company a better place to work. Leave things better than you found them.
Beat expectations. Try to delight not only our customers, but the people within the organisation as well. This means polishing demos, communicating ahead of time, and shipping exemplary, well-tested code that the whole team can be proud of.
What we offer
- A fast-growing startup on an ambitious mission to digitalize businesses world-wide
- Freedom and flexibility in how and where you work, remotely within EU or centrally located offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden
- A diverse team of talented and supportive colleagues
- Six weeks of paid vacation
- Generous wellness grant and weekly training sessions with personal trainer
- Private healthcare insurance
This is Universal Avenue
Since 2014, Universal Avenue has gained the trust of 30,000 local business owners to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete in a digital economy. Our B2B e-commerce platform unites sellers, buyers, and sales partners in one ecosystem where they get access to:
- Sellers - a global B2B distribution network
- Buyers - a wide range of solutions to digitalize and take their business to the next level
- SalesPartners - a turnkey platform to increase earnings by connecting buyers and sellers
Come work for a company that encourages personal development and a diverse mindset. Our team today consists of people from across Europe, US, South America, Africa and Asia. We believe that by mixing people from different cultures and locations we achieve the best results.